Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nissan finds UFO and calls it NV,

Today I was reading some random useless Yahoo! News story, and as i'm skimming through the article sitting there on my upper right hand corner was this image. At first sight I figured it was a truck advert but upon closer examination I realized it was a rare species, it was a strange case of  Japtrucktus Uglyvanucus. 
 It looks as though Ford came out with it's cute eco-friendly Transit and Nissan decided to make a new choice for you Transit would be buyers. Problem is, it looks like shit. Feels like Nissan was too busy with it's ultra queer Leaf to bother actually making a new vehicle from scratch, so they just got one of their trucks and made it into an ugly van. I don't think they're going to get much out of this thing, I would buy a used Sprinter for the same price even if it had 100k miles or even a CNG Ford Econoline would make more sense.
I was trying to see what it reminded me of and the post from Jalopnik made it clear. It's the perfect taco truck.

Dear Nissan, please try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment